I’m Paul Ebbage
10 Facts You Need To Know About Me
1. I have a wife (Jennifer) who thinks i’m hot! (i’m not).
2. I have three kids. All of which are mine. Zoey, Amelie and Blake.
3. I hate eggs, mushrooms and seafood.
4. I live in Australia. Melbourne to be exact. Voted world’s most livable city!
5. When i was 5, i stabbed a mate with a pitchfork. Deep, deep in his gut.
6. I had issues when i was 5.
7. I’m lazy. But i get that from my parents, so really, it’s not my fault.
8. I tend to use excuses for my behaviour. Don’t judge. As if You don’t.
9. Whenever i’m alone in a lift, I dance. Man do I dance!
10. I believe in God, the devil and the moon landing.
If you want to:
Create the life you've always wanted
Break free of the past
Live your life on purpose
I'm here to help you become the best version of yourself
I was born at a very young age and bought up by two extremely inpiring and dedicated parents.
In my school years, we moved often, so much so that I attended five different schools. This upbringing certainly provided some challenges together with a variety of opportunities. I quickly found myself standing out from the crowd and developing a unique and independent view of life.
This view has continued throughout my adult life.
There’s no B.S with me. I’m logical and discerning and have a strong empathetic nature.
My goal is to help you become the person you were created to be. To inspire and guide you to live the life you’ve always wanted.
We all need a bit of help navigating life’s challenges, so follow my lead and let’s not try and do this alone. Remember, It takes a village to raise a child.
If you need some inspiration, a kick up the ass, some direction or some guidance on how to naviate life, then look no further.
Subscribe below to get all the inspiration and practical advice you need to become the person you were meant to be.
Start living the life you've always wanted
Subscribe for inspiration and practical tips to drastically improve your life
Are we mates?
If not, connect with me here
Writer, thought generator, photographer, rock maverick, cream poet, novelist, porpoise jockey, musician, explorer, and rider of the penny farthing,